Lilly Buns BoutiqueaboutSon Rise Photographytutorials

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Feel like writing

Ever get those moments where you just want to sit and write? I do.  I guess that's why I'm trying my hand at blogging. I really don't have anything in particular to write about.  Just feel like writing.

Guess I'm a bit like Forest Gump, huh?  I mean, he did start running for "no particular reason at all."  I guess I'm writing for no particular reason at all.  I guess, while I'm here I could give a brief synopsis of what's been happening in my life recently.

Topic number one on my mind is My baby girl is turning FOUR soon!! EEK!! {insert super crazy freak out in disbelief "I don't want my baby to grow up!" moment}.  Every time I think about it I go into panic mode.  I'm mostly panicking over schooling.  We've spent the last few years kinda wondering what we would do for her schooling.  Neither one of us are really crazy about the public school system, for a multitude of reasons.  I think we've settled on homeschooling....I think.  I'm at a loss.  How can *I* possibly run a successful Etsy business (assuming it gets that far), a photography business, run my household, and home school?  I just don't know!   That's a lot of hours of work each day! But, if God calls me to do that, then I've just got to rely on Him for the strength to do it.  Nothing is impossible with God!

A VERY good not on Lilly Bunns Boutique side of things.  I'm finally feeling inspired again! I'm going to be developing a few product lines.  SO much work needs to be done to the shop, but I absolutely cant wait! One thing i KNOW no one else on Etsy sells.  It's going to be a pretty controversial item, but I'm hoping that just gets me some more exposure, teeheehee.  I also have a little invention working in my head.  Got to get with my dad to work that one out.  Lets just say it will go on your car.  And, just because I love y'all, I'll give you a little hint as to what the product lines might hold.  There will be a "to the gym we go" and "to church I go" lines.  I've got my work cut out for me!

Ok, I guess I did have something to write about after all.  I'm going to stop her.  Good night, yall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive off of positive feedback, I'd love to hear yours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...