Lilly Buns BoutiqueaboutSon Rise Photographytutorials

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Photo shoot day!

Back in October I had a fall photo day, and one client's photos were just not good. It was a mix of too high ISO, poor lighting, and a little girl that just really wanted to play on the nearby playground. It was a deadly combination! So I offered them 50% off of a family shoot, just because imlike that. I felt terrible for the poor quality of the pics. We got together today, and the pics turned out great! Like seriously, I think it's one of the best shoots I've had!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
I also took the opportunity to get a few shots of Lilly before they came, and OMG love! They came out so well, I'm so glad she cooperated with me!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive off of positive feedback, I'd love to hear yours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...