Lilly Buns BoutiqueaboutSon Rise Photographytutorials

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Pinterest Christmas Decor Ideas







I just love this time of year! There are so many wonderful crafts to be made! Thanks to pinterest, my list is a mile long this year! Unfortunately, we are at the point in our remodel that I had to lose my desk to make room for the doorway to the addition.  It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make because in about 2 weeks I'm going to have my dream craft room.  oh the joy!! There are few things I've been doing.  I've been crocheting like a mad woman, and doing little things.  But, since I don't actually have the space to do a lot, I thought I'd show you some of the things from pinterest that have been getting my crafty juices flowing! {make sure you're following me on Pinterest!!}

Pinned Image


I know, I know, this is more of a Fall thing, but how cute would this wreath from Etsy be in Christmas colors? (sorry, the link to the item is no good now, but I *think* itzfitz made it)  It looks ridiculously easy to make (and definitely would be less than the $40 price tag).  I'm thinking it would be adorable to have a snowman or santa instead of the owl, and snowflakes and/or poinsettias instead of the flowers.  {I'm hoping to do a tutorial on making my Christmas version soon!}




Pinned Image
Pinned ImageThese waterless snow globes from Sweet Something Design blog are rediculously easy, and so cute! They are a project I will be doing with Lilly for our snow unit next week! {We've started doing preschool homeschooling! I'll be posting my lesson plans each week, so watch for that!}





This is EASILY my favorite find on pinterest this year! I'll be making this, and putting it on a wall with a reindeer prints on either side.  {I'll post a pic once I get them done!}  Keeping with the silhouette theme, I'm thinking a silhouette print of a nativity scene would be awesome elsewhere! This idea comes to pinterest via Compulsive in Texas



I'm making a few of these trees from How to Nest For Less already! They have the tinsel, but I'm adding in some small ornaments too!
Pinned Image

 Ah, that's quite a good looking group of ideas huh? I can't wait til our remodel is done so I can at least decorate! I can't even put up anything cause we have to paint walls! It really, really stinks!  Hope y'all have been able to get your stuff out and it's beautiful!

Celesa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive off of positive feedback, I'd love to hear yours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...