Lilly Buns BoutiqueaboutSon Rise Photographytutorials

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I'm Featured! SAHM of Etsy

Etsy has this great resource called teams.  I'm a member of the SAHM of Etsy Team! I actually head up the blog for them.  Seriously, though there are several amazing ladies who help me immensely with it!

Each Wednesday over there, we feature one of the active team members.  You don't get picked if you don't participate, so it's really quite the honor! It's a great motivation for team members to get/stay active!

This week's featured shop is ME!! Yay!! You can see the post here, but I'm also gonna put it down here.  Don't forget to go check out the team blog and follow! We post tutorials, shop advise, beautiful team treasuries and have a link party every Friday!



This week, meet Celesa, our blog team leader, and proprietress of Lilly Bunns Boutique. Celesa and her team make sure this blog is interesting and useful every week! -Cori of Peace, Baby! Batiks.

What is your name?
Celesa J.

Where are you located?
Just outside of Houston, TX

Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm a SAHM who was born to be one. I've pretty much always known I wanted to be a SAHM. I'm very blessed to have a great little three-year-old daughter.  I love being able to be the one to teach her and shape who she is. I've been married to my wonderful hubby for six years.

Zebra Print Embellished Pre-fold Burp Cloth--Set of 3
Zebra Print Embellished Prefold Burp Cloths

What type of merchandise will shoppers find in your shop?
My merch is always changing. I'm always inspired by new things, and my shop reflects that. My items will always be expanding because I'll always be changing and looking for new ways to put my spin on an old hobby.

How/why did you get started?
Absolute boredom got me started on the path to be a WAHM. I still wouldn't consider myself "there" yet. I've always been the type of person who sees something but refused to buy it because I could make it. I kept getting more and more friends and others asking me to make things for them. When I stumbled across Etsy, I knew it was something I needed to do!

How long have you been crafting?
For freaking ever, lol. My grandmas were always crafting around me, and I just fell in love. I wanted to do what they were doing. They always had crafts for me to do. Eventually they taught me to sew and crochet, and the rest is history!

What inspires you to create?
Everything. I love to get on the crafting blogosphere and go from one craft to the next. I have crafting ADD, so it's hard for me to focus!

What is one thing you need to have with you while you craft?
Sound. I am one of four children raised in a 1500 square foot house. It was always noisy, and I can't focus on what I'm doing unless I have something to tune out!

Zeba and Lime Green Key Fob Wristlet Keychain
Zebra and Lime Green Key Fob

What is your favorite thing to browse Etsy for?
I love to browse Etsy for just about anything. I'm usually looking for supplies or a present for my daughter.

When you're not crafting, what are you doing?
When I'm not crafting, I'm blogging, tweeting, on Facebook, perusing Pinterest, or spending time with my family. Oh, and cleaning. I hate to clean, but someone's gotta do it.

Where can we find you?
I have a NEW blog! crunchycraftyandcrazy.blogspot.com
Twitter: @lillybunns
Facebook: Facebook.com/lillybunnsboutique
Store: Lillybunnsboutique.etsy.com



20% off Sale  Little Punkin Hat--size 12-18 mo FREE SHIPPING
Little Punkin Hat

What is your favorite shop (not yours) on Etsy currently?
Besides the shops of the lovely ladies on the SAHM of Etsy team, I adore SimplyByBex. The craftsmanship is absolutely amazing!

Pink and Brown Double Minky Blanket
Pink and Brown Double Minky Blanket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive off of positive feedback, I'd love to hear yours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...