Lilly Buns BoutiqueaboutSon Rise Photographytutorials

Monday, October 3, 2011

Recipe: Yummy Turkey Meatloaf


I LOVE this meatloaf! It's the closest I've ever come to a "real" meatloaf. The texture is great, and there's all
sorts of yummy goodness inside.  The ground turkey takes just a little of the fats away, and whole wheat bread and oats make for a great addition of complex carbs!



Click Me and Print!
Like all of my recipes, these are just the general amounts I put in.  If you like more or less of something than add it.  Just try not to do anything that will mess with the fat content.  It the mixture seems too dry add a little milk, if it seems too wet add in more oats or bread.  Feel free to add any other seasonings you'd like, but watch for sodium content.  While the verdict might be out on how sodium may effect your heart, it will definitely make you bloat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive off of positive feedback, I'd love to hear yours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...