Lilly Buns BoutiqueaboutSon Rise Photographytutorials

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Man, this year has seriously flown by! There's just so much for me to be thankful for this year. I'm so blessed! This is just the short list, but here are a few things I'm the most thankful for this year!

1) A loving, almighty, God. It never ceases to amaze me just how deep Gods love for us goes. I am, of course, thankful for my salvation, but I'm almost even more so thankful that God just wants a relationship with me. It is because he wants that relationship that he grants us eternal life and even helps with our day to day living here on earth. He is truly amazing!!

2) Life. I'm so thankful for not only being alive, but having a life that is blessed. I'm so thankfull for all the people in my life. As I'm writing this, I'm even more thankful for my aunt, I'm so blessed to have her and tha k God for protecting her through her shooting.

3) My Family. I'm so blessed to have everyone from my husband and parents and extended family, to my precious daughter. I'm so happy to be the mom to such a wonderful girl! I'm also blessed that my family got a little larger this year! My brother married a wonderful girl that we've been friends with for years! I'm so fortunate to have my new sissy! This year I've Rowan closer to my inlaws and my family in my heart has expanded. Seriously, seriously thankful for family!

4) My church! I'm so thankful that God lead us from a mediocre church to a church of excellence. I'm honestly not sure if it's just because we are where God wants us, or the quality of the church, but the holy spirit just seems to dwell in the church we attend now, and it is so precious to me to be able to experienc that every time the doors open!

There's so, so much more for me to be thankful for this year, but these are the things that have affected my life the most this year.

I pray that your life be equally as blessed! Take the time to be thankfull today!

Celesa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thrive off of positive feedback, I'd love to hear yours :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...